Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where Did the Year Go?

We are quickly approaching so many huge milestones! Almost a year of being married, almost a year of living in Georgia, almost a year of being an 'official' Army Wife, and almost a year with our beautiful, crazy puppy Lexi! You truly cannot take your life for granted, life flashes right before your eyes. Didn't I just attend my bridal shower last week?? Didn't I just pick out my wedding dress?? When did LIFE happen!? This past year has been incredible, and every day I find myself counting my blessings and living life to the fullest! 

I've also learned this year that 'don't sweat the small things in life.'  It REALLY is not worth it. I guess moving away from all the bitterness, jealously, and to be blunt...pure evil, has helped me live my life the way I want to live, I no longer feel threatened, judged, or on the break of an anxiety attack. Everyone needs to realize that everyone lives the EXACT life they want. You are in control of your life, no one else. If bad things are happening in your life, perhaps change your way of thinking, change the way you treat people, and change way you view life. Big things will happen to you, I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment