Monday, June 4, 2012

21 Weeks!

Week 21 thankfully was a lot calmer then week 20. My back is doing sooo much better and I was able to get off bed rest and go back to work. Its still sore, and certain motions still causes a sharp pain, but at least I'm able to move around.

I spent the week catching up on all the errands I was supposed to do last week and cleaned the house. Bless his heart, Jeff tried so hard to do the cleaning, but I guess I'm just a super clean-freak and like things done in a particular way.

Jeff participated in his Squadron's Spur Ride, so he was gone a majority of the week. I kept thinking to myself thank god my back drama happened the week before! When he got home he was in rough shape so it was my turn to take care of him. But yay! He got his spurs!  

Oh! And Lex got a new hair cut....how freaking cute is she!?



Stats:
Weight: 114
Cravings: Lately I've had a huge obsession with McDonald's pineapple mango smoothies!
Ouch: Still back pain, not extreme thank god, and starting to get carpel tunnel in my legs at night :(

Baby is the size of a pomegranate!

Mommy why is your belly getting soo big!?


No comments:

Post a Comment