Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Presents!

Since my shower is right around the corner, almost every day for the past week I come home to a package! I get sooo excited opening all the packages, I try to wait for Jeff, but some days I can't wait haha.

This was baby's first baby shower gift! I actually let Jeff open it, and I'm glad I did because I think he was more excited then me to open it, and his reaction was adorable. I swear he loves pink and little girl things more then me!

Enclosed was our fitted crib sheet and bed skirt! Thanks Karen!!
I know a lot of people can't make my shower, and thats ok because it is a funky weekend, but I'm also thankful that those who can still make it are shipping the gifts because they know we will have limited/to no space in our car to bring everything back to Georgia! Thanks for being so thoughtful!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment