Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy 2 Years to us!

June 5th, 2012......two years from our wedding day, so crazy to think about! Boy has the time flew by! On our anniversary it was so fun to think about every moment of that absolutely incredible day. I can still remember how I was feeling at certain times and what I was doing. I also spent the morning looking through all our amazing wedding pictures, and I must've watched our wedding video like 5 times.


June 5th, 2010
 For our anniversary we had planned to go out to a nice dinner and enjoy each others company, and that was it, I didn't want to do anything crazy. When I got home from work that day, I was surprised to see Jeff's car in the driveway, come to find out he left work early to surprise me! I walked into the house and saw beautiful red roses. He's so thoughtful :)


For each anniversary we like to do the 'traditional' anniversary gifts. 1 year is a paper gift and 2 years is a 'cotton' gift. For Jeff's gift I got him a few 'cotton' baby clothes with sayings like 'daddy's girl, etc etc.' Jeff, being the thoughtful guy that he is got me a couple down body pillows to help me sleep and ease my back pain. I've obviously been mentioning my back pain and sleeping issues, and I couldn't find a pillow or solution that seemed to help. But the pillows he found were perfect! He also got me a nice gift certificate to get a mani/pedi at my nail salon because he heard me say that I couldn't paint my toes anymore because I can't reach them! I def plan on using this soon because I can really use a foot massage and my toes need painting!

SOO cute!!
We then had an amazing dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants and ended the night watching our wedding video one more time. I am so incredibly lucky to have found Jeff. He is literately my best friend and knows me better then anyone ever will. He also treats me better then I could ever believed possible or more then I feel like I deserve. I thank god every day that we stumbled upon each other at Bentley. To many, many, many more years of happiness and wedded bliss! Love you Jeffrey John!

22 Weeks! Crazy to think next anniversary our little peanut will be here to help us celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment