Monday, June 4, 2012

Nursery is ordered!

Last weekend we made our final decision on what nursery set to get. We decided on a Baby's Dream nursery. After doing all our research we knew it was the best choice because it always got amazing ratings and according to 'Baby Bargains' it got an A rating (not many lines got A's!).

So we went with this crib:

In espresso!
This changing table/dresser:

In espresso! And how amazing is this...it flips over to be either a dresser or changing table! 

And this dresser chest:


As for the mattress, good lord I didn't realize there were so many options! I thought you just walked into a store and said, "I need a baby mattress." Um no. There are soo many different options. So obviously I had to go back and do a ton of research on what was the best and safest. From my research, they recommend a foam mattress over a coil mattress. Apparently they are hard to come by and you usually have to order them online but thankfully the boutique we ordered the furniture from carried them. So furniture is officially on order! I just have to go back and pick out the fabric for my chair but I want to wait to see what the furniture looks like with the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment