Monday, October 1, 2012

What to Expect When You Are Expecting

Over the weekend Jeff and I watched, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," and all I have to say is it is HILARIOUS!


Jeff & I were laughing sooo hard. I have to admit my pregnancy is most like Elizabeth Bank's character and definitely not like Brooklyn Decker's. I was sick from the beginning, had a few issues, was huge from the beginning, and definitely didn't feel the 'glow' that everyone talks about.....minus the hemorrhoids, gas, and being a complete emotional wreck (thank god).

It was such a great movie and really touched upon all the different aspects of pregnancy, the good and the bad. Watching Anna Kendrick's character made me bawl because I just couldn't imagine. It broke my heart, and reminded me how blessed I was and how all the aches and pains are more then worth it.

And of course, at the end of the movie once all the babies were born, I just couldn't contain my tears. It just made me so emotional knowing that in a few short weeks I will be delivering and meeting my baby for the first time. I can't imagine a more magical and special moment. And I know, just like Elizabeth Bank's character, I will find my 'pregnancy glow' once Emma is in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment