Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby's First Trip to Disney

Week 9 of Baby B's happy existence was spent at the happiest place on earth...Disney!

My parents always joked that the next time they would be a Disney would be with their grandkids....and well they kind of were! The entire week was so much fun, we spent all day at all the different parks, ended the day at an ENAP (Dad's conference) cocktail parties, and then ended the night with a really nice dinners.

A huge plus about being pregnant at Disney....I had an excuse not to go on any of the scary rides. I became the designated bag holder, but I didn't mind. While the fam went on all the rides I usually went and got a snack and found a nice, shady seat and relaxed until they were done.

Week 9 I started feeling soooooo much better. I was keeping food down, I started having more energy, and I could see the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel. I guess Disney really is a magical place! We will definitely have to take Baby B to Disney in a few years since she/he seemed to enjoy it so much!
If you look closely you can see my 9-week bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment