Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 12: Daddy finally comes home

Towards the end of week 12 Jeff finally came home. I will be honest I was a little nervous/excited to see him because I was definitely showing and when he left me I was pretty much the same size that I have always been since he first met me.

12 week baby bump!
Stats:
Weight: 101
Cravings: If I see something I will tend to want it...

YAY! He's home!!!
Oh and I need to brag for a moment...Jeff did SO well at his training, he got the award "Hero of the Battle." Proud Wife right here!!! :) After Jeff settled back in at home and finally got some rest, we were so excited to share the news with the rest of our family and friends!
Skyping with Grandpa and Debby!

Sophie was so excited :)
Beginning of week 12 I also informed my work of my news...thankfully, they were all SUPER excited. I am so blessed to work with such amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment