Thursday, April 26, 2012

Secrets, Secrets, are NO fun

Whenever something incredible happens in your life you obviously want to immediately call your family and close friends to share the news and then shout it from the rooftops....so its odd to think that when you find out you are pregnant, which is quite possibly the biggest news of your life, that you keep it to yourselves.

Jeff and I decided we were going to keep it pretty quiet until he got home from NTC. The main reason we decided to wait to tell our families was because we knew I was going to see my family in a few weeks and I really wanted to tell them in person, plus I would be 9 weeks...I would be far enough along where it would be safe to tell them.

Even though no one knew, I kind of felt my friends subconsciously knew....I know they obviously didn't but little things kept happening for example: Text from Tina on February 12th: "Can you pls have a baby soon so I can start buying all these cute baby clothes I see" how I didn't say anything, I still have no idea!

Looking back, it was nice just having this incredible secret to share between the two of us. It was so much fun to share smiles at each other while we were out, and only we knew what it meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment