Thursday, April 26, 2012

How it all went down...no not literally!

So as you know from my last post we decided to start seriously trying in April....well God had different plans for us. Little did we know, we apparently are both pretty fertile (high-five!), and I got pregnant ASAP.

We definitely did not think it would happen this quick because Jeff was gone a lot, and all in the middle of the month, so obviously we thought it would be physically impossible...nope, apparently all it took was one time.

I absolutely love the way it happened because there was  no stress involved ( I tend to be a hypochondriac), no calendars, no trying to guess when that 'special time' was, and the best part about it, it was the most amazing surprise!

So oblivious there was a baby in there
I started feeling really weird the end of January/beginning of February. The first time I actually got sick was Thursday the 2nd. Jeff was on staff duty so I brought him a delicious dinner of Zaxby's (for all you Northerns...its a fast-food chicken place...so good!). On the drive back home, I couldn't get home fast enough and almost got sick in our drive way...ok maybe I did a little. I chalked it up to food poisoning from our beloved Zaxby's. Saturday the 4th Jeff & I had planned to run a race in downtown Columbus...he was going to do the 10k, and I was going to do the 'fun run.' I still wasn't feeling awesome but I decided to suck it up....mostly because I wanted the cool t-shirt. Well I survived the run....I did terrible, but I made it. I then proceeded to keep running right to the restroom where I got sick again. At this point I'm thinking 'Wow I hate you Zaxby's."

February 6th marked a HUGE day. I started my new job (which is so incredibly amazing btw)..... I started the day with my head in the toilet...again, pulled myself together and had a pretty good day at work!

On the drive back from my first day the thought crossed my mind....could I be pregnant? A quick U-Turn to CVS I bought a pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment