Thursday, April 26, 2012

Holy Crap...its Positive!

For those who have never taken a pregnancy test...there are no words to describe the anxiety you feel during those 2 minutes of waiting for the results. It is pure torture. A million and one thoughts were racing through my mind, half of me thought there was absolutely no way it would be positive, but the other half of me was like holy crap could I seriously be pregnant, how absolutely amazing would that be?!

Tick tock tick tock....

I decided to not jinx it and not peek until 2 minutes were up, when my timer went off...I took a deep breath and much to my surprise...there was a very clear, perfect, pink plus sign. HOLY CRAP.

After the initial shock wore off and I was able to process a clear thought, my first thought that it was to good to be true, there was no way we could be this lucky. Being the OCD me, I then proceeded back to CVS and bought almost $100 worth of all the name brand 'digital' tests they had to offer. And for the rest of the day I proceeded to take more pregnancy tests. It was such a rush to see "Pregnant" pop up on every single test. So as for as over-the-counter pregnancy tests were concerned....I was pregnant!!!

A small sampling of my OCDness

No comments:

Post a Comment