Monday, April 30, 2012

Blurting out the news

So on our 'announcement list' that we had made, we agreed that we wanted to tell our all friends down here at the same time. We typically do something all together at least once a weekend. So dinner plans were arranged to the Olive Garden (my request...I wanted breadsticks and their salad).

I guess Jeff and I should've had a game plan of how we were going to announce it, but at the same time it is hilarious the way it happened...

So the salad, soup, breadsticks, drinks, and apps were all served, everyone was in mid-conversation catching up and enjoying themselves. All of a sudden Jeff leans in and goes, "Hey want to hear something crazy...!?.....Jess is pregnant!!!!" Me thinking he was about to tell another NTC story was completelyyy caught off guard and was like..."wait, what??" So obviously everyone thought he was joking. It took a few minutes to convince them that he was being completely serious and we were in fact having a baby.

Afterwards I was like Jeff you are nuts, and he said, "I couldn't help it, I was just way to excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment