Thursday, August 23, 2012

29 Weeks and Yay for a Mommy Car!

Right when we got back from VT Jeff all of a sudden got into full baby mode. And when I mean full baby mode I mean he started acting like the baby was coming tomorrow. It was so cute. One major thing on our to-do list was upgrade my car to a mommy car. Every weekend since we had gotten back we made it our mission to go car-shopping. We must've test drove over 15 different cars from all the different dealerships. It was absolutely exhausting.

We finally made our decision on the new Chevy Equinox. It won our vote for sooo many reasons. Its super safe, has tons of room, great mpg, etc. etc. etc. Its perfect and we love it! I was incredibly sad to say goodbye to my honda, 'baby blue,' but I knew it was time and it was what was best for Emma. But I will admit I started bawling when I had to sign my title over. It was heart-wrenching. BUT yay for a mommy car!
Best car ever

My baby blue

So sad
"Goodbye to our youth"

Ricky, our awesome car salesman haha
Emma & her new ride

Hellooo mommy car!

No comments:

Post a Comment