Thursday, August 23, 2012

Emma's Georgia Baby Shower

On August 5th my Ft. Benning girls threw me such a sweet baby shower! Emma is a lucky little girl to have two amazing showers!

The girls did such an amazing job and I had a blast! Everything was perfect and soooo cute and well thought out! Everything from the cake, to the food, to the games was perfect.
Allison killed everyone in this game!

Such an adorable and yummy cake! Thank you Ellen!
Pin the bow on the baby!
 Emma also received so many cute outfits and gifts!

Eve's cute gift!
My favorite thing that they did was the "Encouraging diaper basket." Each guest was asked to write a note of encouragement on a diaper. All the notes were sooo cute.
So true <3
I am soo blessed to have this group of girls in my life. Being away from my family is hard, but they make life a million times easier. I know that once Emma is here she is going to be surrounded by love from her Ft. Benning family.
My hostesses!
Thank youuuuu girls!!!! I was truly blown away with how perfect it was. I am beyond grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment