Monday, August 20, 2012

Our little Peanut!

I just realized I forgot to post baby girl's ultrasound pictures! Here is our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks!

Most beautiful little girl!

A little foot! She has all her toes!

A little hand! At first we thought she was 'flipping' us off, but she was just pointing. And yes, she has all her fingers!

Those are my favorite 3, I will spare you all from the 30+ that we have. But seeing her on the screen was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. Jeff & I were so mesmerized we couldn't stop watching. All her little movements were so sweet. We even watched her swallow! So incredible how technology has enabled us to take a sneak-peek at our little princess!  I don't know why but I didn't realize how nerve-wracking ultra-sounds can be. Before you are actually pregnant you just assume everything is going to be ok, you don't realize all the things that can go wrong. Once you are actually pregnant you realize, learn, and think about all the things that could happen. Is she going to have all her fingers and toes? Is she going to have a cleft-palate? Is a vital organ not developing properly? Thankfully our baby girl is developing beautifully. It really makes you stop and think about how life is such a blessing and I thank god every day for my life, my health, and my family's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment