Thursday, August 23, 2012

32 Weeks!

We are getting soooo close people!!!! Only 5 more weeks until she is full-term!

Baby is a size of a squash!
In one word to describe this week.....exhausted. At night I wake up on average every 2 hours from not only having to pee....but also from Emma kicking. She is the most active little peanut! I love feeling and seeing her move around...however since space is limited she is now starting to kick organs....and its not pleasant. Sometimes I have to completely stop what I'm doing, wait until she is done kicking or punching whatever organ she is, and just breathe. Silly baby! Speaking of breathing....yeah that is getting hard too. I can not wait until she drops and relieves the pressure on my lungs. I forget what it feels like to walk up the stairs and not feel winded.

Highlight of the week....Jeff installed the carseat!

Emma's chariot!

No comments:

Post a Comment