Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 Weeks!

I have said for awhile now that I wanted to have everything all set by the time I reached 30 weeks....just incase Emma decided to make an early appearance.

Well by week 30 we were in reallyyyy good shape but I wasn't close to having my to-do list done, thanks to exhaustion and a lack of motivation. All the baby things were set-up, her nursery was in good shape, my hospital bag was half-packed. But there is still so much to do! Oh well! I have time. Emma...do you hear that!? Don't come out for at least another 7-10 weeks!

Baby is as long as a cucumber!

And sad moment of this week....I had to say goodbye to my wedding rings. The swelling got the best of me and it was time to take them off before I had to cut them off. Now I just look like a knocked-up, single, 15 year old. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment