Thursday, August 30, 2012

Last Day of Work - Hello Mommyhood!

Today is my last day of work! I'm extremely sad to go, but at the same time really ready. I had the pleasure to work with the most incredible people and I couldn't have asked for a better job. However, for many different reasons, I've decided to be a stay-at-home-mommy and I could not be more excited!

I'm also excited that I have a few weeks completely to myself. I can sleep when I want, nest when I want, and basically do whatever I want when I want....but I'm mostly excited about the sleep part. I'm having troubles sleeping at night. Its to the point where I get up about every 1.5 hours, so come morning I'm so tired.

Also, my to-do list keeps growing so I know I'm going to have to start tackling that.

Even though this job is ending....I'm so excited for my new job to start! I know it is the most rewarding job a girl could ever have! So lucky :)

Pink roses from the hubby to celebrate me going on 'mommy leave!'

No comments:

Post a Comment