Tuesday, May 8, 2012

17 Weeks!

Big news....I had my first 'real' craving! And it was.....chocolate pudding! Not the snack pack kind...the kind you actually make.

My Snoogle pillow also came in and I have to say...I'm not a fan. I think its mostly due to the fact that I'm a 'down' pillow girl, and I feel way to stiff in this pillow. Jeff and Lexi on the other hand LOVE it haha. I decided to keep it because in a few weeks I may be super uncomfortable and will be begging for it. Until then I've been using two extra pillows to support my belly and my back, better then nothing! Now if I can only minimize the amount of times I have to get up to pee....one can dream.

Lexi with my snoogle...aka her snoogle

Baby is the size of an onion!

Stats:
Weight: 107
Cravings: Chocolate pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment