Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bed Rest? I'm Loving it!

Its now Day 5 on bed rest....and I'm still loving it! I thought by now I would be going INSANE. But nope, its been sooo nice to be FORCED to relax and do NOTHING.

I've been catching up on some reading, doing some baby research, and I obviously caught up on all my trashy TV, along with taking lots of naps with my snuggle bunny, Lexi.

I also have to thank my incredible husband. He's been so amazing this week, he's done the grocery shopping, the cleaning, the laundry, the cooking, and he's been literally waiting on me hand and foot. He helps me into bed every night, gets up with me in the middle of the night to help me out of bed to pee, and then helps me back into bed.  Even though he has super long days every single day, he comes home and still does everything with a smile on his face. And most importantly he has been making me laugh sooo much. Most of his jokes are about me acting and moving around like an old lady, but it is kind of funny and the way he says it is soo funny. Thank god for him!!

I'm feeling SO much better, I'm at the point I can get myself to the bathroom, get up and off the couch by myself, and get food by myself. I'm hoping by this weekend I will be able to leave the house.....only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment