Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shopping for Baby!

Since Columbus is limited in baby stores we knew we were going to register at Pottery Barn Kids online and Baby'R'Us. This past Saturday, before our Gender Reveal Party, we spent the afternoon going up and down every aisle of Baby'R'Us picking things out for our little peanut.

Thanks to our "Baby Bible"....aka Baby Bargains, registering was pain-free. We already knew exactly what we wanted.

Jeff of course was in-charge of the "registering-gun" and all I can say is he had way to much fun. Every time I turned my back he was scanning EVERYTHING that was pink, and I mean EVERYTHING. It was sooooo cute. He was getting sooo excited looking at everything and was sooo into it. He kept picking up things like "OMG JESS! Look at this...this is so cute, baby girl needs this." And half the time I had to be like yes it is cute, but she doesn't need it haha. But of course when i turned around he added it to our registry.

I already know that this little girl is going to have daddy wrapped around her finger. Can you say Daddy's girl? Ah so cute. I love him!

Baby'R'Us lets be honest is NOT known for their customer service, so I figured we were pretty much on our own, that's why I did extensive research beforehand. However, an employee named Mark approached us while we were checking out the stroller and carseat we had picked out and he was SO helpful. He praised the stroller we chose and said he actually had one too, and he LOVED it, and also loved the carseat we chose and offered to make sure it would fit in our car. So outside we went with the model and he fastened it into the car and showed us all the features. It was kind of surreal to see a baby carseat fastened in Jeff's car. :) But Mark was AWESOME. Seriously blew us away. I think they need to hire more people like Mark!

Pooped after an afternoon of registering!

Overall it was such a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment