Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Gender Reveal Party!

So after sharing the news with our family and close friends from home....it was time to tell everyone else! We planned to have our Georgia close friends over that Saturday night to have a little gender reveal party!
Our cute little cake! Thanks Publix!


Who are you little baby?!

I asked everyone to take either a blue plate if they thought 'boy', or a pink plate if they thought 'girl.' I was so surprised at the outcome! Eve was the only one to guess girl!

One lonely pink plate! HA!


After seeing the results from the plate selection.....Jeff and I were SO excited to cut into the cake!!!


And here we go!

Love Crystal's face!!!
We're having a baby girl!!! And no I don't have a poof in my hair...that is just Bohn's head lol
Pink frosting!!!!
Overall it was such a fun night and such a fun way to share our exciting news! It was also so much fun SURPRISING everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment