Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Easter & Happy 14 Weeks!

Like every Easter, we were unable to spend the holiday with our families back home, so instead we spent it with our Army family! When you are in the military you really adopt one another as your 'psedo family'. We spend holidays together, we go out to dinner together, and we celebrate each others big milestones and accomplishments. Being away from family is hard, but having your Army family makes it a little bit easier. We are so thankful to have our Army family! Our friends the Wolfe's hosted it at their house this year and we all contributed to the meal. It turned out to be another successful holiday here at Ft. Benning!


Easter also marked 14 weeks for me! I was thankful to still fit in one of my new favorite Lilly Pultizer dresses (it was big to begin with, score!).


Also at 14 weeks I was beginning to lose the battle with all my normal clothes. Nothing.fits.anymore. I actually went through my entire closet and pulled out all the clothes I thought I would still be able to wear in the next few weeks, or hopefully through my entire pregnancy. I then designated a 'maternity section.' Smart thing to do before you go maternity clothes shopping so you can see what you are working with first.

Stats:
Weight: 103
Cravings: Still nothing crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment