Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 15th....

So what was one more day, right?

Luckily our appointment was first thing in the morning.

Let me also add this piece of knowledge...in order to get your anatomy scan you need to have a full bladder. They require you to drink at least 32 ounces of water and to ensure your bladder is full you must be done drinking all this liquid at least an hour before your appointment. This is literally the meanest thing ever. On the way to my appointment I sneezed, and I thought it was going to be game over. By the time I got to my appointment I was almost in tears because I had to pee so bad. I understand why they do it, but I thought I was going to pee my pants in the middle of the waiting room. I already had my excuse planned out after it happened, I was going to be like "OMG my water broke!"I was getting upset and a bit emotional because this was supposed to be such an exciting, happy time and I couldn't concentrate on anything else besides the fact that I was about to pee my pants. I wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

When my name was finally called and the nurse led us down to our room I was a bit less anxious. When I saw our baby up on the screen I completely forgot I had to pee. Seeing our little blessing move around of course brought me to tears again.

I know he/she is going to be just like me....she/he was tapping her foot like I ALWAYS do. I also predict its going to look like Jeff. It made me smile, how could it not?

We were really lucky that baby was so willing to cooperate and show us all her/his 'good' parts and we left knowing who the little person inside of me was....

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment