Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ft. Benning Baby Shower

On April 20th, 200 expecting Army spouses were invited to attend a Baby Shower hosted by Operation Homefront. There was a nice luncheon, games, prizes, speakers, and of course...gifts! Words can't express how incredible this event was. Each attendee was given a gift bag filled with over $100 adorable things from Carter's. Of course I loved the gifts, but what I loved most was the conversations I had with other expecting military mamas. Being a military Mom...even an expecting military Mom is definitely an unique experience, so it was nice to talk, vent, and ask questions amongst others going through a similar situation.

Score! 3 free boxes of diapers!! Thanks Huggies!!!
A huge thank you to Operation Homefront, Carter's, K.I.D.S, and everyone who helped make this event possible. It really is incredible when organizations and companies come together and support military families, it definitely shows a lot of about their character, I know I for sure will be a loyal customer to Carter's!

Here's some press on the event:

Article
Video
Another video!

No comments:

Post a Comment