Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Baby Bible

So a couple weeks ago I posted the question of what was the best carseat and stroller on facebook to all my mommy friends, and Jeff's cousin pointed me to the book Baby Bargains, aka the "Baby Bible."


Let me just say this book is AMAZING. It goes through all the different brands of everything baby and rates and reviews them. It is your one-stop shop to go and research brands and styles from cribs to strollers to humidifiers. It is awesome. Especially if you are a first time Mom this book is a MUST. It has saved us sooo many headaches from researching everything online and helping us avoid making a bad decision. Being a first time Mom baby brands are foreign to me. Yes I know the big brands like Graco, Britax, etc. etc. etc., but I don't necessarily know how they compare to other brands and what is the best of the best. Knowing us, we would've just gone out and bought what was most expensive because obviously that has to be the best? Right. WRONG! This book points out what is the best, and its not always is the most expensive. 

The book also has sooo many tips on things you definitely need, things you don't need, things to avoid, and also things to think about.

I seriously can not praise this book enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment